Clients always ask what they should and shouldn't do before a session; and while there really is not a right answer, these are just a few tips that I have picked up over the years!
1. If you are a person with facial hair, you should definitely tidy up your neck when you do your face.
2. Many people also try to change their facial routines before the session (deep exfoliation, new kind of wax, etc.), but I don't suggest that. If you are unsure about how your skin might react or haven't done it before, just stay on the safe side.
3. Wear something that you feel comfortable and confident in! I suggest solid and neutral colors that way you won't conflict with your house design when you print the photos and hang them up. Plus, some patterns show up funny on camera.
4. Remove the hair ties from your wrist!!!
5. Finally, do your thing and get ready to have an amazing session.
Don't forget that it's never too early to book graduation sessions for those December graduates! I can't wait to work with you!