These are delicious! Even my neighbor who doesn't like brussel sprouts loved them!
1 lb Brussel sprouts
3 tbs Olive oil
1 tbs Balsamic vinegar
1 tbs Honey
1 tsp Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425F
2. Cut off stems and half the brussel sprouts
3. Mix the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper
4. Toss the brussel sprouts in the mix and lay out on a pan. Be sure to spread them out so they roast!
5. Leave them in the oven while stirring occasionally for 20 min
6. When done, drizzle with MORE HONEY and enjoy!