It snowed yesterday in Clemson. Actually according to my northern roommate, it's not snow (it's ice). She's not wrong, but for a southerner, it is as close as we get. I find the snow (ice) to be very relaxing though because it drowns out sounds and gives me a great excuse to not leave the house. But what does one do when they are in the house all day? Here are a few things that keep me busy on cold days that you could do as the weather gets worse!
1. Paint a winter scene
2. Bake or cook something warm to share with the roomies (like apple pie)
3. Organize the kitchen
4. Jam out while doing all of this
5. If you're like me and have exams this week, study your butt off
6. Make snow cream (requires previous planning...)
7. Watch Christmas movies and decorate
8. Learn a new skill (cross-stitch, embroidery, juggling, etc.)
9. Have a friend over and hang out with some hot cocoa
10. Enjoy the heck out of your day off!